Sunday, January 22, 2006

Knitting Olympics

You guys need to check this out ... I don't know if I can do it with all the auction stuff ... but I love the idea of the knitting olympics. I always wanted to be an Olympian ... maybe if I trained really hard, I could be in the 2010 Olympics ...

The star fish hat is coming along, but looking not much like a starfish, I should finish it during the football games today and then send you a picture of the sorry thing ...

Things interfering with my knitting today: children (usual), sudoku (why am I having such a hard time with the puzzle today? I actually contemplated not finishing it -- yikes!), gardening (cleaning up the beds and gazing at my beautiful camelia and snowdrops, I'll post pix), and of course ... children and laundry, children and laundry, children and laundry ...

Luckily, there are the playoff games which means lots and lots of knitting ...

No comments: