Thursday, February 16, 2006

Filling in the gaps ...


So here's the current WIP. Another dratted starfish tam. Although this one is not as funky for me since I worked the kinks out on the first. It's just sailing along.

And here is the class sock I finished the other day. I should have chosen another yarn since this kind is so nubby, but it's what was handy at the time. It fits R, so I'm going to knit her another one to go with it. And then I'll be up for a lace sock knit along ...



Although my friend Sue is coming to visit in about a month and I want to make a uterus rattle for her daughter ... she's a doctor who does a lot of reproductive health stuff ... thought it would be appropriate. I'm going to try to start this in the next week ...

Random thought: why did XM Radio get rid of the World Music station and the African Music station right before Xmas? And why won't they bring them back? They won't respond to my queries ...

1 comment:

Ann said...

And as soon as I finished the increases, I realized that I had spaced them all screwy ... I will never say "it's just sailing along" again. I ripped it out to the brim and have started again ...