Wednesday, March 15, 2006

FO -- Another Baby Sweater!



Pattern & Source: Child's Placket Neck Sweater from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Halvorsen
Yarn: Plymouth Encore Colorspun
Modifications: None
This sweater and hat (pattern from the same book) are headed down to Richmond for my friend Laura's new baby Sam, so keep your eyes peeled in the Carytown Ukrops this fall for this sweater!






And here's something lovely in the interest of Project Spectrum. My Christmas amaryllis just bloomed.

4 comments:

Mo said...

Great colors ... love it.

Ramona said...

Beautiful colors in the baby sweater. I plant an amaryllis every Christmas because I just love to watch them bloom.

Ann said...

That amaryllis is fantastic! I love the baby sweater and you seemed to knit it up rather quickly -- do you like the book? Maybe I should put that on my wish list ...

Liz K. said...

The book is great but there seem to be a lot of errors in it -- just check for errata. And the sweater knits up super-fast in worsted weight yarn, as opposed to the first one I did in fingering weight...