Wednesday, March 15, 2006

House to House

Okay all you Philly Knitters out there! A friend of mine, Maria Möller, is performing a play (which she wrote) on concepts of home and house ... put it on the calendar and book the sitter! It's called "House to House" -- go see it and tell her Hello from me!

"House to House"
written and performed by Maria Möller
directed by Kathryn TeBordo
sound design by Dan Scholnick
Friday and Saturday, April 7 and 8 at 8pm
Sunday, April 9 at 3pm
CEC (Community Education Center)
3500 Lancaster Avenue, University City
As far as my knitting goes, my head is just swimming with projects to start, but first I must finish this cardigan for N. A friend lent me Kaffe Fassett's Pattern Library and all I can say is, "Oh brave new world!" What a treat for this newbie knitter to discover what incredible possibilities are out there ... now back to the cute, boring cardigan!

No comments: