Saturday, March 04, 2006

A view with a womb ...

Well, with the pressure of the auction behind me, I was able to knit up some fun projects this week: a fun pink uterus with Lamb's Pride worsted in Victorian Pink and a Multi-Directional Scarf in Patagonia Nature's Cotton 205. The scarf is actually quite long -- I have it doubled over in the picture -- and is just so comfortable and the colors look fantastic. The womb is quite small and cute -- I think my friend Sue and her daughter will love it!





I quite enjoyed your list of movies, Mo. You are an excellent resource for films ... we just started working on our Netflix from before the Olympics. We watched The Girl in the Cafe last night. Fantastic! I highly recommend it. Am I just insane that I was studying Kelly Macdonald's sweater? It looked wonderful ...

I picked up some yarn at The Yarn Lounge on sale this past week (I was very, very bad ...) and now have yarn for those lace socks -- shall we KAL?

Mo, plans for the 11th? Want to meet before the doors open at Lettuce Knit for their sale? I am the ultimate enabler ...

3 comments:

Mo said...

The 11th is out for me. We're having a 5th birthday party at our house! I may try to go on Sunday.

Liz K. said...

I'm just not sure how I feel about a knitted uterus...it is lovely, though, and the color is right on! I also love the multi-directional scarf. I've never met that yarn in person, but love how variegated yarns behave in that pattern!

Liz K. said...

BTW, I am ready to KAL whenever y'all are. Shall we set a date?