Sunday, April 30, 2006

FO Alert


I'm so freaking excited to show you this sweater. I can't believe it's done. Well, um, almost done. I'm hiding the dangling ends to take the picture, plus I think I'll reinforce the neck line so it stays put a little better.

I need to send out a big thank you to my friend Lisa who apparently reads the blog. The past two times I've seen her she's asked, "So what's up with that asymmetrical thing?" She spurred me on to get to pieced it together today. I left it neglected in my closet for too long fearing that it wouldn't fit. Alas, I'm happy with the fit, but I have to replace the shiny white bra that I'm wearing in the pic with something more appropriate.

Here are some specs: Corrugated Asymmetrical V-Neck by Teva Durham knit in Karabella Aurora Bulky in Eggplant color on size 10 1/2 needles.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sweater! What book is it from? Loop d Loop? Good job!

Liz K. said...

It looks great on you! You must be so relieved -- I know you really struggled with this one!

Violet said...

i love that sweater! this is the first finished one i've seen and it looks great. i just got loop-d-loop and i'm torn between making this one or the leaf sweater. . . maybe i'll have to do both!

Ann said...

It's beautiful, just beautiful! Wow -- what a crazy pattern -- I am very impressed. The color is just great too ...

Lisa said...

Woo-hoo! Yay Mo! Now go buy a purple bra to celebrate!! Okay, or beige.

Erica Bunker said...

That sweater is beautiful. This is my first time seeing it knitted up. Great job!

Mo said...

Martina -- Yep, it's from Loop d Loop.